Reliable and environmentally friendly pre- and onward carriage by rail.
Five days a week the train runs from Düsseldorf and Cologne to and from Rotterdam. Within the neska group it is operated by DCH Düsseldorf, CTS Cologne and neska Container Line Dordrecht NL and provides a reliable and solid alternative to the existing inland waterway services.
- Wagon-set: 60´ und 80´ Wagons in alternation
- Max. capacity/departure Mon/Wed/Fri: Düsseldorf: 99 TEU / Cologne: 100 TEU
- Max. capacity/departure Tue/Thurs : Düsseldorf: 40 TEU / Cologne: 60 TEU
- Frequenzy: 5 round-trips / week
- Cargo: Full and empty container